Sweet, sweet curiosity.

This blog is all about things I have made. I happen to be on a paper quilling kick right now, but you can find intense embroidery, crazy gingerbread houses, steampunk clothes, ornaments, wackiness and sculptures on this site. So have fun and check it out!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

CANADA EMBROIDERED! yay......


There is nothing like saying "I love you Canada" and that's what I was really saying when I stitched this little piece.  I did this for a Canadian Swap on Craftster and thought it was most fitting.  I must say that there are some discrepancies in my Baffin Islands and some places were literally three stitches ( PEI) but it was a lot of fun. I used satin stitch in alternating diagonals to get the geometrical feel. I can really tell where I started and where I finished because I was getting better at the stitch as I went! Hope you like it... and for my American followers, I like you too, but Canada is my home!


4 comments:

  1. I love this embroidery and it would look so wonderful on my wall, wait a minute, it is on my wall! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Cindy is a lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely and so nice to see something that so obviously says "Canada"! Well done.

    ReplyDelete